Bergamot & Cucumber 220 g. Candle
Bergamot & Cucumber 220 g. Candle
Subtle and unique: notes of apple, bergamot, jasmine, cucumber, angelica and davana; Vanilla, cedar and musk.
- two cotton wicks, 100% lead-free
- 220 g. candle in a milky white matt glass jar
- without a lid
- packed in a hand-stamped linen bag
- handmade in Hamburg, Germany
- 100% natural soy wax
- CO2-neutral, biodegradable and vegan
- burns slowly, evenly and up to 50% longer than paraffin candles
- Trim the burned wick a little before lighting it up again (just break it off with your fingers). The ideal wick length is 4-6 mm
- when burning it for the first time, please let it burn until the entire surface is liquid. This will prevent tunnels from forming
- Do not let the candles burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Please never leave burning candles unattended and always keep out of the reach of children or pets
- Do not leave the candle burning on or near easily inflammable objects
● zwei Baumwolldochten, 100% bleifrei
● 220 g. milchig-weißes mattes Glasgefäß
● ohne Deckel
● in ein Säckchen aus Leinen verpackt
● handgefertigt in Hamburg, Deutschland
● 100% natürliches Sojawachs
● CO2-neutral, biologisch abbaubar und vegan
● brennt langsam, gleichmäßig und bis zu 50% länger als Paraffin-Kerzen
GRÖSSE & BRENNDAUER
Brenndauer ca. 40-45 Stunden
We ship your orders in sustainable plastic-free packaging. The packaging chips we use are made from corn starch and are biodegradable. They dissolve in water.
The processing time is currently 4-5 business days.
Shipping within Germany is free of charge for order over 50 euros.
Once your order is shipped, you will automatically receive a shipping confirmation with the corresponding shipment number.
Standard shipping within 2-4 business days - Free for orders over 50 €
4,99 € for orders under 50 €. We ship with DHL.
Standard shipping within 3-8 business days - Free for orders over 80 €.
11,99 € for orders under 80 €. We ship with DHL.
If your package cannot be delivered due to an incorrect / undeliverable address or store closure and is "returned to sender", Hey Chalky is not responsible for shipping costs or fees. We will be happy to resend your package to another address. However, you will be asked to pay the shipping charges for the return.
Payment can be made using the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
You can return your ordered goods within 14 days. You bear the costs of the return. We recommend using a courier service that provides tracking for the package. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received it, unused and in the original packaging.
To initiate a return, please write to us at email@example.com.
- Allow your candle to burn until the full surface has melted - this ensures that your candle reaches a full melt pool + burns evenly for its full life.
- If you extinguish your candle before a full melt pool is formed, your candle will tunnel. This greatly reduces the lifespan of your candle + is not our responsibility to replace/refund in the case of a purchaser tunneling.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Tealights should be burned for 1 hourat a time.
- Burning your candle for longer than this will create a "mushroom" effect on the wick. This is a carbon build up on the wick (which is a result of the candle consuming more wax than it can burn off), which causes an unstable flame (too large or flickering), soot to build up on the container rim and soot to release from the flame.
- All candle wicks should be trimmed to4-6 mm before relighting - every time.
- Trimming your candle wick each time before relighting is imperative to a proper burning candle. It doesn't matter what you use to trim the wick (nail clippers, regular scissors or a wick trimmer), it just matters that you trim it!
- Keep an eye out. Place your candle within eyesight + away from any flammable items.
- The more reeds in the bottle, the more intense the scent.
- Rotate sticks once a week to experience maximum scent intensity.
- Wear gloves and wash hands thoroughly after touching the reeds.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight, drafts or heat to prevent the reeds from drying out.
- Do not consume.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- If the fragrance oil gets on surfaces, clean immediately, otherwise permanent stains may occur.
Vorteile von DOUBLE WICK Kerzen
• Die große Kerze sorgt für noch mehr Licht
• Brenndauer von ca. 40 Stunden
• Hochwertiges tranparentes Mattglass
• die Kerze kommt in einem bedruckten Leinenbeutel, auch als Geschenkverpackung verwendbar